Totally free Download Improve English: Word Games APK New Version
“Educational” is a broad phrase. When it comes to mobile apps, there’s a various selection of software that falls below the umbrella of training. You could peruse the best educational offerings in any app store, but locating the greatest ones — and these that aren’t merely a fad — is a lot more challenging than you feel.
Some educational apps are tailored for higher-college college students, some for soon-to-be school graduates, and other people still, are a lot more apt for these who offer an training or these who still pine for expertise lengthy after college lets out for summertime. We’ve looked at valuable apps for teachers and educators, so this list is a lot more targeted on apps for college students.
Whether you’re especially searching for methods to exercise your mind, organize your coursework, or broaden your expertise on King Matthias Corvinus’ role in the Hungarian Renaissance, there’s a lot more than 1 app especially designed to get the work carried out. Then once more, no app is truly tailored for exploring the global repercussions of the Renaissance. You’ll basically have to settle for our favorites under.
Are you searching for a lot more training-themed articles or blog posts? See how AI will totally transform training and explore Google’s latest training-oriented Chromebooks.
More than 250,000 teachers use TED training resources to spark student curiosity and explore presentation literacy skills. “TED-Ed is an exceptional resource in my classroom,” says TED-Ed Innovative Educator Jennifer Hesseltine. “I use the on the internet platform to include engaging articles to topics that we are studying. I have also provided college students the opportunities to aid in the approach of generating TED-Ed Lessons by picking movies and generating queries to consist of.”
Knudge.me helps you learn and improve English in an easy, interesting and effective way.
The platform works on scientific algorithms which help you to learn and improve English in an effective way. The courses are designed to help improve vocabulary, the understanding of English idioms and commonly confused English words, the knowledge of phrasal verbs, homonyms/homophones etc. which would eventually elevate your skills to new heights. Learn English smartly!
1. Vocabulary Builder – Easy: Selected by experts, this wordlist includes definitions and usages for every word. Handy English flashcards given in this wordlist make it easier to memrise and improve vocabulary, and learn English in an enjoyable way.
2. Vocabulary Builder – Intermediate: A must-learn wordlist to improve vocabulary, it comprises 200+ words, and includes definitions, synonyms/antonyms, and infographics which help improve English smoothly. A good command on these words will also help you achieve a good score in exams like CAT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
3. Vocabulary Builder – Advanced: Entrance exams require the possession of an extensive vocabulary and a high command over the language to achieve a good score. Definitions, usages, synonyms/antonyms will help you improve your vocabulary. This wordlist can be helpful for exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP, GMAT, GRE, SAT, SSC, CGL, Bank PO, CET, GATE, IAS, IBPS, IELTS, IES, TOEFL, UPSC, JKSSB, PTE, DU JAT, TOEIC, NIFT, JBPS, CFE, etc.
4. English Idioms: Improve English with this course where you learn about 250 common English idioms. This list will help you keep up with everyday English conversations.
5. Phrasal Verbs: This course will help you easily understand the use of more than 200 of the most frequently used English phrasal verbs. Good understanding of these phrasal verbs will help in improving English, and also help you excel in various exams like CAT, XAT, NMAT, GRE, etc.
6. Commonly Confused Words: This course will help you learn more than 200 homonyms, homophones, and other confusing words. Learning these homonyms and homophones will help you avoid the most common blunders made in English.
1. Words Checker: Improve reading skills by playing this fun vocabulary game.
2. Space Pursuit: Improve writing skills by learning to tackle commonly confused English words.
3. Fly High: Build your vocabulary by learning synonyms.
4. Reader’s Digest: Improve reading skills by focussing on speed, accuracy, and comprehension.
5. Echo: Improve speaking and writing skills by correctly spelling words in this English dictation game.
6. Jelly Fizz: Improve speaking skills by learning phrasal verbs in an interesting way.
7. Panda’s Trail: Refine your English grammar skills through this carefully crafted game.
8. Sea Voyage: Challenge your reading speed and retention by playing this engaging game.
9. Word Maze: Challenge your vocabulary knowledge and quick-thinking ability by playing this vocabulary game.
10. Spell Safe: Learn to spell words that have confusing spellings with this game.
• Spaced learning and adaptive learning boost your brain to learn & retain lessons better
• Best English vocabulary builder app to learn new words on the go
• Improve listening and speaking skills from pronunciation audios
• Progress tracker
• Vocabulary revision tests that are personalised and adaptive
• Handy English flashcards to revise lessons
• ‘A Word a Day’ concept for aspirants of vocabulary based competitive tests
• Interesting word games and other language games (English dictation, phrasal verb identification, English grammar revision, etc.) to learn and improve English in a fun way
Google Play’s Best of 2017 in the Best Hidden Gem category
Download the app for free and rediscover a fun way to improve English. Learning English on your mobile just got easier!
1. Digest feature – Now learn ‘Word Roots’, Trending Words’, and more.
2. Unlock PRO trial using virtual credits.