Free of charge Download Andy – English Speaking Bot APK New Update
“Educational” is a broad phrase. When it comes to mobile apps, there’s a various range of application that falls under the umbrella of education. You could peruse the best educational offerings in any app store, but locating the greatest ones — and those that aren’t merely a fad — is more hard than you feel.
Some educational apps are tailored for large-school college students, some for quickly-to-be university graduates, and others still, are more apt for those who offer an education or those who still pine for understanding extended right after school lets out for summer season. We’ve looked at useful apps for teachers and educators, so this listing is more targeted on apps for college students.
Whether you’re specifically hunting for approaches to workout your thoughts, organize your coursework, or broaden your understanding on King Matthias Corvinus’ part in the Hungarian Renaissance, there’s more than one particular app specifically made to get the job carried out. Then yet again, no app is truly tailored for exploring the international repercussions of the Renaissance. You’ll merely have to settle for our favorites beneath.
Are you hunting for more education-themed posts? See how AI will entirely transform education and investigate Google’s newest education-oriented Chromebooks.
More than 250,000 teachers use TED education resources to spark student curiosity and investigate presentation literacy expertise. “TED-Ed is an outstanding resource in my classroom,” says TED-Ed Progressive Educator Jennifer Hesseltine. “I use the on-line platform to add engaging content to topics that we are learning. I have also given college students the options to aid in the method of creating TED-Ed Lessons by picking videos and creating inquiries to include.”
Andy will help you learn and practice your English. He will be your personal English teacher and friend.
Study language by actually using it in a conversation. Chat, learn new words, study grammar and play language games.
PRACTICE CONVERSATION IN ENGLISH
– Practice casual day-to-day interactions: greeting, chatting about your day, weather, etc.
– Practice asking and answering questions, telling about yourself, your family, your likes and dislikes
– Discuss various topics like travel, movies, hobbies, art, jokes, curious facts and many more
– Take daily lessons: Andy will give you a short grammar explanation and test your understanding
– If you make a mistake Andy doesn’t just tell you the right answer but tries to explain why it is correct
– Andy also corrects some mistakes in your messages when you’re just chatting
LEARN NEW WORDS
– You can ask definitions of words you didn’t understand
– Andy sends you definition and examples to help you understand and remember the word
– Andy reminds you to review the words you’ve learned before you forget them
– Andy is always available, you can chat for 5 minutes or 5 hours
– Work on your listening and pronunciation skills with audios of the messages
– Small and funny games that help you to learn new words and grammar
– Feels like you’re talking to a real person, Andy is friendly, curious and amusing
– Talking to a bot is easier than talking to a person, bot doesn’t judge you and you don’t feel shy
If you read to this point – congratulations, you’ve just had a great practice 😉
Bug fixes and improved AI